Contact us if you have been injured at Sea. 1-800-934-2921

If you are a seaman, officer, a harbor pilot, an oil worker, a technician, or perform any work on a tugboat, barge, ship, supply boat, drilling rig,, you should speak with our Jones Act lawyers about making a claim as soon as possible.

You may be entitled to a substantial cash settlement as well as maintenance and cure: daily pay to workers who are unable to work as well as payments for medical care.

The Jones Act is federal law, and unlike state workers' compensation the Jones Act can provide very high cash settlements if there was negligence involved in the injury.

Please contact us using our confidential form below. By submitting you agree and understand our terms and conditions. 


First Name:

  M. I.


 Last Name:




 Zip Code:

 Phone Number (day):

 Phone Number (eve):

Email Address 

 If this inquiry is not for yourself, please tell us the name of the person?:


First Name:

M. I.

Last Name:

What is the Injured's relationship to you?:

Injured's Date of Birth? ie (mm/dd/19yy)

Were you or they injured aboard a ship?:

Yes No

Dates of Incident?:

What type of vessel did the incident occur on?
Do you or they eat and sleep aboard the vessel?
 If the vessel was at fault, please explain why:

Briefly describe the incident and resulting injuries:
 I understand that submitting this form does not create an attorney client relationship: Agree

Submit by pressing button below

Return to


1-800-934-2921 Call Now to Find a Lawyer